- Opening Credits
- Stranded– starring King Kashmere
- Critical Status – starring Mr Lif – cuts by Nick Maxwell
- Sandbag Veteran – starring Willie Evans Jr.
- Pig Meat – starring Paten Locke – cuts by Paten Locke
- Ole – starring Denmark Vessey
- Planets Realign - starring Jehst – cuts by Jazz T
- The Beginning – starring Joker Starr & Skriblah DanGogh
- 3000 Volt Scarf – starring Lee Scott – cuts by Jazz T
- Saltfish – starring billy woods & Denmark Vessey
- Run Run – starring Majestik Legend – cuts by 2 Kool Tony
- Intergalactic Observation
- David Copperfield – starring VVV (Juga-Naut, Cappo & Vandal Savage)
- Here’s A Sandwich – starring Prince Po – cuts by Jazz T
- Never Be Kings – starring Confucius MC
- Hostile – starring Boog Brown & Majestik Legend
- Lost My Way – starring Maddy
- Where Were You? – starring Denmark Vessey
- Straw Dogs – starring Rup
- Allen Stranger – starring HPBLK
- Bounty Hunter On The Rise – starring Kosyne
- iKnow – starring Skuff & Scorzayzee
- Chains – starring Dillon - cuts by Dillon
Thousands of years ago, a vast armada of spacecraft journeyed across an ocean of stars in search of planets capable of supporting life: to this aim, planet Earth was discovered and colonised. Only now do we begin to translate the recordings of this fantastic historical event…
Strange Planet (OST), the new Sci-Fi Thriller from UK producer Tom Caruana (Wu-Tang vs The Beatles/Jimi Hendrix, Son Of Sam) is the result of some of these audio finds.
Amassing an all star cast of solitary space cowboys, Mr Lif, Jehst, billy woods, King Kashmere, Denmark Vessey, Lee Scott, Paten Locke, Confucius MC, Willie Evans Jr, Kosyne, Magestik Legend, Joker Starr, Prince Po, VVV (Juga-Naut, Cappo & Vandal Savage), Boog Brown, Scorzayzee, Dillon, and HPBLK & Skuff address this planetary good vibe zone.
Intergalactic observations have picked up readings of intense energy waves coming from Earth music, and the musicians capable of producing it are being abducted at an alarming rate. This is a glass onion of an album and there’s plenty of dots to join together. The album is in part a reflection of the times and our everyday lives on this strange planet we live on (everything was recorded pre-pandemic). No one was given a brief to work to either, the tracks (with the exception of Chains and Bounty Hunter On The Rise) just forming themselves. King Kashmere’s track really kicked off ideas for the concept of this collection, so it made sense to open the album with his track Stranded.
Strange Planet takes you on a far out experience, by looking at what’s already right under your nose.
Music wise Tom treats us to an array beats with rich textures, synths, banging drums, old film and radio samples, tinged with melancholia and the surreal. The closest Caruana project in sound to this is his Can sampling Inner Space from 2019.